First up, Bob studying...it's black and white because, um, because it is!

Mmmm...Outback....

Feb 26.

Feb. 25

I Love Shakespeare. He makes me laugh every day.

Rosemary in the Gnome Garden!

This one requires no introduction...

Gah! These CRAZY birds were at the airport! Hitchcock must have been coming in from Britain!

Mmmm...Sweet smellies from Birthday Week!

Took about a hundred pics that day...this one stands out the most.

More fun stuff from Birthday Week!

Practicing my Photoshoppin' Skillzzz!

Could we BE any more gorgeous!?

Life's not so fantastic for this Barbie!

Went for a drive up to Grass Valley and then over to Colfax -- it snowed!

I'm telling you - taking a picture every day means that sometimes you have to take a pic of whatever the cat drags in!...I mean, of your students.

I think Bob was buying pants....or maybe we were just looking for things to take pictures of!

Hubba Hubba!
Yay!! I've been waiting for you to post more pics!! :D
ReplyDelete