Forward order this time...
February 8 - Flat Stanley was in town, so we took him over to the In-N-Out to show him how we REALLY eat around here...mmmm...greeezy!

February 9 - What is it with us and diminutive, imaginary creatures? First Flat Stanley and now this guy...and I'm sure you noticed "Aaron" back on February 4. Yes, I know. In a world where gnomes should have names like Gamash or Snoonose, our livingroom gnome is named Aaron. If you don't believe me - click here. The yard gnome doesn't have a name...any suggestions?

February 10 - Another time when Bob let me stay in the car while he braved a crowded place for me...I like the PO crowds about as much as I like the WalMart crowds. While he went in, I played spy and snapped shots of people mailing packages to faraway places. Then I cropped out the people and their cars and kept what I liked.

Someday I will finish uploading February...maybe by Summer? :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment