Monday, April 6, 2009

February 1-7

So, last month was "Motivational Posters" month...for February I'm trying something new. I knew I wanted to photoshop the pictures, so I decided to show you both the "before" and "after" for each one. The ones labeled "SOOC" are "Straight Out Of Camera" (get it?), and the photoshopped ones, well, those should be obvious. :)

Oh - if you click on the picture, it will open into a much (MUCH) bigger picture! You're welcome!

Here, in reverse order (because that's how I like it!), are days 1-7 of February.

One of Bob's birthday gifts...Wii Zombie Killing Game...of zombie-killing-madness! Because nothing says, "Happy Birthday, honey!" Like blowing the heads off some undead!



Feb. 6 - Handyman Bob replaced the annoying-always-dying-fluorescent light fixture in the laundry room. Can he fix it? Yes, he can! And while he was at it, I snapped his pic and made him look all 70's. Yeah!


Feb. 5 - Carl's Jr...the grungy S&P shakers didn't look gritty enough, so I fixed 'em! Don't pick them up without a napkin, though!


Feb 4. The livingroom. A vignette. And a tiny gnome. Norman Rockwell does NOT photoshop here!


Feb. 3...I'll be grading papers until I die, so I might as well take a picture of it...and photoshop it so it looks as old as I'll be when I finally finish grading!


Feb. 2 -- Actually, the vintage pic is probably more accurate...poor plants. What you can't see is this one's dead sibling in the pot next to it.

Feb. 1 - Self Portrait Day! Have I changed since last month? :-) Yes, I have! Last month I was much blurrier! This month -- just the background!

2 comments:

  1. That's so cool!
    Ok, I'm "following" you :D
    Woo hoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah! Good! Now all I have to do is keep up...I mean, get caught up! :-)

    ReplyDelete